Guardianship Lawyer

A guardianship can be established by the Court for a minor child or a disabled adult. For a child, a guardianship may be obtained when the natural parents are unable, unfit, or unwilling to take care of the child. For adults, a guardianship may be obtained for someone who is unable to manage his or her own affairs. Additionally, if there are financial issues, a conservatorship may also be needed.

In some circumstances, it may be possible to set up a power of attorney without the involvement of the court. Brage Law Office, P.C., is experienced in guardianship issues and can guide you and your loved ones through the process.

Brage Law Office, P.C. is fully committed to providing you
with the best legal advice in Northwest Missouri.

Contact Us Today